Saturday, June 30, 2007

HEY SUMMER, WHERE YA BEEN?


So the other day I was driving around town and realized it's summer. I mean, snocone shacks are out, bathing suits are on, tan lines are appearing...and then I realized I need to work less and play more. I have my whole life to work so I decided to enjoy it.

6/23/07 First, I hit up the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. My friend Jeff and I put on our boots to watch some bull ridin, calf ropin, and barrel racin and then ate strawberry milkshakes.

6/25/07 Next, my friend Jonny and I decided Hawaii was a little too far away so we headed up to Grantsville, UT to the Bonneville Seabase for some snorkeling. Who'd have thought you could see tropical fish in UTAH?! Well, we didn't see very many but we had plenty of fun in the freshwater shower after and writing our names with rocks on the salt flats on the side of the road.

A little water fight couldn't hurt anybody so I headed to one of the Watson households and aunt nana got hosed and bombarded by balloons.

Jenny Baum was in town so we grabbed Danny Wilson and hiked the to the Y where we enjoyed a great view of the city lights.

6/30/07 To finish off the week, I headed to SLC to the Desert Star theater for a girls night out to celebrate Jessica's bday. As an added bonus, Staci was in town from AZ and joined us.

Hey summer, where ya been? Now that I've found you...I'm ready for you!
xoxoxo

0 comments: