Sunday, June 24, 2007

SICK DAY


Everybody needs to call in sick to work sometimes and yesterday happened to be the day for me. (Hope this doesn't fall into the wrong hands). I just needed some sunshine in my soul today and I got it. I started out with some slip n sliding and a BBQ with the people of the UAC. A giant tarp, bottle of dish soap, borrowed hose from a neighbor, and a bunch of college-aged kids was enough to get us kicked out of the park after an hour of fun. Next, I went to Park City with my friend Jonny and I enjoyed my first real French fine dining experience full of bubbly water, snails, lamb, little onions, and duck. It was amazing! We played a little hockey and table tennis then headed back to Provo. Oh what a day!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun?!?! You kiddo's are so fun! Do mommys get a sick day??

Shauna said...

PS. You're HOT!