Thursday, June 14, 2007

HELLO, GOODBYE


Look what you've done Shauna...I've signed up for another internet communication thing. Great! But it seems fun and might help with MY poor journaling skills.

Here is your deanna time for the day:

I hate to say goodbye because I feel like it seems so permanent. So today I love the words from a song called You and I Both by Jason Mraz. It says: And it's ok if you had to go away. Oh just remember the telephones well they work at em both ways. But if I never ever hear them ring, if nothing else I'll think the bells inside have finally found you someone else and that's ok. Cuz I'll remember everything you sang. Cuz you and I both loved what you and I spoke of...

1 comments:

lauren said...

That's the guy that's who's friends with the nipple ring dude... Lol that's still akward.