Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THE SANTA CAUSE

Last night at the local Wal*mart there were a whole bunch of kind shoppers I didn't know, some Utah Flash players, me, happy store employees, and a select few who had the goal and ambition to do something nice this year. What cause did we all have in common? THE SANTA CAUSE. We shopped to bring Christmas to needy families. More festivities will be going on this week like wrapping and delivering the presents and then next week there is a big Charity event/party Dec 15th at the Gallivan Center 6-9pm (The group will be holding a raffle and live auction where you can get some good stuff along with FREE pizza, REDBULL, and skating).
To donate time/money and learn more about this sweet organization go to www.thesantacauseonline.org or talk to me.

1 comments:

Jaimee said...

That is awesome D! I'm so proud of you, your such a great contributor to this world! I'm gonna look at the website and hopefully see you soon! I was going to txt you this week but have been fighting the flu..yuck!