Saturday, December 20, 2008

HAVE I DONE ANY GOOD?


So there is this hymn I've heard in church growing up that asks:

Have I done any good in the world today?
Have I helped anyone in need?
Have I cheered up the sad and made someone feel glad?
If not, I have failed indeed.


Check heck yes/no failure for me today.
I donated blood. Hope someone orders a pint of AB- tonight.
Every two seconds someone in America will need a blood transfusion and each donation can be used to help save as many as three lives. It feels good to give. AND I got a cool purple stretchy head band.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Nice work! Keep up the good work. I'm kind of afraid of needles so I try to do good in other ways, but it's good to hear that someone else did it despite how scary it is so that those in need can be taken care of.

Jaimee said...

Your so good! D is my hero :) I love that song too!!!

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Are you trying to rub it in my face that I can't give blood since I'm diabetic? You can be so cruel at times. You may have given blood, but you made me feel bad, so you have failed indeed! :)

Deanna said...

I'm not sure, but I think you just called me fat Ash-face.
xoxoxo

Freddy said...

The purple tape makes you look HOTT!