Saturday, August 13, 2016

TODD & MICHELLE'S NH WEDDING

My cousin Todd married his cute, little lady friend last weekend at Flag Hill Winery. I love my family and couldn't pass up an opportunity to celebrate with them in New Hampshire.
The views at the winery were fabulous
 and the weather was perfect.
The venue did a great job setting things up and having them run smoothly.

 Cake pops were on point.
 Some of my cousins from California were there too.

The ceremony was short and sweet  
 and even had their dog included in the walk down the aisle.
 Congratulations, Todd and Michelle!

1 comments:

mackyton said...

This wedding party looks amazing. I am pleased to see these pictures. Our sister also had a chic rustic themed wedding in last month. She had reserved one of best wedding venue Houston TX for her big day. The best thing is that they had perfect wedding in her budget.