Tuesday, August 9, 2016

APPLE WATCH #trwatchband

Life is a gift. A new Apple watch and band are also a great gifts. 
I like the band my watch came with, but it is also nice to have a more classy look for dressier outfits or events. It is made of stainless steel and is very durable.
The Touch Range milanese loop band for the Apple Watch is so amazing that I bought two - one in black and rose gold. 
 The price for this one is MUCH better than purchasing a similar one at the Apple store.
It is adjustable and stays in place with the magnetic closure.
It is super comfortable, looks fabulously fabulous, and most importantly, it doesn't pull on arm hair or get caught on clothing. I love this addition to my #charmedarms.

Happy Birthday to me!

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest opinion.

0 comments: