Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR Review

I have been hiking and going to the lake a lot with my dog. Of course, there are mosquitoes at those places out in nature. But when I'm at home, I don't want bugs to come inside. 
It is easy to set up,
won't fall down,
and pets/people can travel in/out with ease.
This magnetic screen door will help keep the bugs out while it let's the cool air in.
It fits in your home, RV, and where swing doors cannot fit. The screen is high-quality and will last you a long time. Size 36"x83".

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review. This would be perfect in the summer when the gnats and mosquitoes are really bad.