Monday, June 20, 2016

MORE THAN POTATOES

What is the first thing you think of when I mention Idaho? Well, I'm here to tell you this state has more than just good potatoes.
Well, at least in Boise. It is a super charming city for me.
It might be because it is so artsy.
 I'm a sucker for cool street art.

Even the electrical boxes around town are decorated.

Apparently, it is the birthplace of Albertson's Supermarkets.
It is also the home of some super yummy food (featured on the television show Man vs Food). 
The Flying Pie Pizzeria might be THE best pizza I have ever had.
The city also hosts a fun farmer's market every Saturday starting in April
where you can buy awesome local food and goods.
Plan a trip to Boise if you haven't already been and walk around the super fun city.

0 comments: