Wednesday, March 9, 2016

POOP HAPPENS

My best friend has paws.
My dog Day-Z and I go on adventures together all of the time.
Walking with dogs means you have to pick up poop. It's a fact. I have a history of having doggy poop bag bundles unroll as I try to grab one from my bag or middle console in my car. It makes a mess and then a bigger mess when I try to roll it back up and then I get frustrated.
Now I have a new Petoyo® EarthFriendly dog waste bag with dispenser. It is like a whole new world with no more bag roll mishaps. The dispenser is easy to open and refill. I would think most bags would fit in the dispenser, but these bags are great. They have a light scent that isn't too overpowering, but might distract you from the stink you are picking up for your pooch. 
The bags measure 9x14 inches each. They aren't the thickest bags I have used before (eco-friendly), but they are leak proof so you don't have to worry about getting a mess on your hands. 
The dispenser comes with a tiny carabiner that I like to attach to my leash. My niece likes to attach it to the belt loop on her pants.  It is great for travel or to take on simple walks with your dog. 
Make your life easier and get a waste bag dispenser if you don't already own one!
#PetoyoWasteBags #animalhearted

I was given the opportunity to purchase this item at a discounted price in return for my honest opinion.

0 comments: