Tuesday, July 14, 2015

EARPHONES

I have been killing it at the gym lately. (That's how I'm supposed to say it, right?!) Ahem. Anyway, I recently spent a couple days with a friend who needed some company due to an injury. We watched a bit of Netflix. Well, maybe I watched and he slept. Either way, I discovered an awesome show called The Killing. I showed up to the gym the other night without earphones and told my friend Neil at the counter that I had to go home to get them and come back. He replied with, "Deanna, you know you can workout with earphones..." and he even offered to let me use a pair out of the gym lost and found. Ew! BUT I CAN'T. I had to go home to get my FSL Xylem earphones so I could watch that show. It's my best motivation yet. I also couldn't use cheap headphones and miss sounds. Seriously, these premium quality wooden earphones aren't just super pretty, they have the best sound. The wooden chamber of the FSL Xylem is designed to specifically reflect bass frequencies and absorb high frequencies. I'm not a scientist, so I'll just tell you that I can hear perfectly in both ears and the buds are made to fit and stay in my ears even while I move around.
The earphones are compatible to work with all audio devices that have a 3.5mm socket - that means just about anything portable like your smartphone, tablet, iPod, etc. They come in a handy, carrying case and are sold with a 3 year warranty and support for the lifetime of the product. I love it when a company stands by their products. Anyway, back to the sweat and the next episode. 
Exercise on!
#FSLXylem

0 comments: