Saturday, June 20, 2015

VELOCITY BOXING

Finding new ways to get exercise in and have fun is great. Sometimes I am busy babysitting and thing I can't get away, but why not include the kids? I was able to try the Velocity boxing children's pro freestanding reflex punching bag
The box comes with everything you need to set it up and is very easy to assemble. Included is a hand pump to inflate bag and a pair of 10" gloves. The height is adjustable 47 to 57" and recommended for ages 5+.
The base diameter is16.5" and it can be filled with 50 lbs. of sand or water for maximum stability and use.

The bag is easy punch and provides a fun way to exercise. I let my nieces and nephews try it out. They loved putting the gloves on and trying to punch and kick the best. We had a lot of laughs, but the most important thing is that we did it together. 
You can purchase this product on Amazon. #velocityboxing

I was given this product free of charge to review in return for my honest opinion.

0 comments: