Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LIFE & FOOD GARCINIA CAMBOGIA


Now that I'm back from the cruise and the 24/7 eating experience, it is time to get back to my normal routine. It is said that people return from cruising with an average of 5 lb. weight gain. UGH. You might have heard about the new Garcinia Cambogia pill. Well, here is one you want to try:
WHY CHOOSE LIFE & FOOD GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1600 MG?
The use an 800mg rather than 500mg pillThe upgraded strength formula enhances the effects and accounts for reduced absorption rates when taken by various individuals. They use high quality ingredients and contains no gluten, wheat, soy, or sugar and is made in the USA. They use a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption your body needs. It is safe to use and will help you lose weight without any side effects.
For best results, you take 2 capsules daily (preferably before meals). It will help curb your appetite and allow you to balance your mood and not worry about food all day. I love that. Gotta stay bikini ready EVERY day and this #garcinia will help! I wouldn't tell you about it unless I tested it and it worked. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review. I would love to try this. I like that it's gluten free. So many supplements contain gluten.