Monday, June 9, 2014

SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
It might have been so long that you don't remember, but I used to spend my summers in the Czech Republic. I ate many yummy foods there. One of my favorite meals Ivanka made was schnitzel, potatoes, and cucumber salad. That cucumber salad was so light and perfect for summer. I miss it. So I am going to share the recipe with you.
INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 large cucumbers
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1/8 cup water
  • 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
Slice the cucumbers. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Put cucumber in mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Easy Peasy.
How do you get your cucumber to look as pretty as the cucumber in the photo? You can use the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer. This spiral slicer will also help you cut carrots, squash, and zucchini into veggie spaghetti, stir fry ingredients, or as a fancy garnish to add to your plates (totally impressive). It is easy to use and comes with a finger guard so you don't cut yourself. You can slice veggies in 2 different sizes. It is easy to clean and fits in your drawer with your other kitchen gadgets. You'll love it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a great little product!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Dianna said...

WOW!!!! I need this thing-- little thin spiral strips for a great salade-- I need to find one-- thanks