Monday, February 3, 2014

FINGER NAIL ART

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love to paint my fingernails. Sometimes I am not girly enough to handle the upkeep and I can be found with nails like this for a week or so.
I don't want to budget in expensive trips to the salon for a little bit of fingernail art. So I have found a small alternative that I'm hoping will help me out. I got some vinyl nail decals from Vinyl Disorder.
They are really easy to use, add a little flare to your nails, and help the polish last a little longer.
It's really to do. 
1. Paint your nails like normal. 
2. Add the vinyl decal of your choice on top of the polish.
3. Paint a clear coat over the top of the nail decals (to make it more secure and last longer).
Easy peasy, right?!
 I chose heart decals for Valentine's Day.
Try it out and add a little pizazz with some nail art. After all, your hands are seen by people every day.

Vinyl Disorder also offers other quality vinyl products such as wall decals, wall quotes, in loving memory decals, and stickers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: