Monday, September 26, 2011

YELLOWSTONE

I arrived in Utah after 3 flights from Prague, slept a few hours, and then jumped in the car for a road trip to Yellowstone. Why not?!

Who usually always has a camera with her at all times?
THIS GIRL.

Who had this new lens waiting for her at home upon her arrival?
THIS GIRL.

Who got in the car and started driving without her camera?
Sadly...THIS GIRL.

I'll blame it on Mr. Jetlag...even though he didn't have much on me this time around.
So here is my version of Yellowstone via Android camera phone.


The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

Petrified National Park monster
Why'd the Buffalo cross the road?





Not all Tetons are Grand...taken in Grand Teton National Park.

5 comments:

Mama Up! said...

Color me jealous! I was just thinking the other day about how I'd love to see a geyser in person some day. But all our vacay time has always gotten eaten visiting family and probably will for a long time to come :(

Jaimee said...

LMAO I can always count on you for a good laugh :) Welcome home!!!

Supercords said...

Your Tetons are just fine.

Lin said...

Damn girl, you're always on the go aren't you? (insert jealousy here)

Those photos are pretty awesome for being taken with a phone camera. No lie, I think it's better than my actual camera :( My favorite has to be the last one, you're so goofy.

Kelsey said...

Breathtaking - even if you DID forget your camera. Don't you hate that?? Your halfway there and then it hits you... to late to go back!

My husband and I are looking to move out West after the first of the year - it is just so amazingly beautiful!

-Kelsey
www.poofycheeks.blogspot.com
www.snowconeslollipops.com