Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SPAIN

Thanks to my pal LaRee and her family, the nanny, and my friend Brandon, I was able to enjoy a wonderful week in Spain.
I drank horchata, watched soccer, and hung out with the bulls in Madrid

Visited Alhambra, devoured churros con chocolate, and hunted for gypsies in Granada

Enjoyed Plaza de EspaƱa, munched on tapas, and castled it up in Seville

Picked oranges from trees, experienced flamenco, and got lots of opportunities to hablo in Cordoba.

Click here to see more of my photos from Spain

3 comments:

Brandon said...

So much fun! Meal of the week... paella and tiger milk horchata, wouldn't you say? Yum.

Anonymous said...

I love to travel through your photos. So much fun.

molly said...

i love spain! i love deanna! what a combo! almost as perfect as churros con chocolate!