Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY


I believe I only had school cancelled due to snow one time in Utah. ONE TIME out of 5 school years. And then we had to make it up during Christmas vacation. I remember church was cancelled once; that was a sweet snow day.

But, here they cancelled school like 2 days in advance because the weather man said it would snow a bunch. Last night it was snowing and so everyone stayed home and some businesses even closed early. I went out in the snow....it wasn't that bad. Why is everybody so afraid of a little powder here?!

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Because they are sooo not as rad at Utahans!! Miss you!

Shea McGee said...

The other day it was 40 degrees and raining here and the news stations were acting like we were all going to die from the possibility of icy conditions...On another note, I'm really jealous you get to play in the snow!

Anonymous said...

snow with the colder weather weather of Wisconsin makes the snow when it first falls turn into ice and it just keeps building up...the roads conditions are actually worse there than they are in Utah TRUST me!

Deanna said...

I stand corrected.
mother nature: 1
deanna: 0
telephone pole: didn't have a chance