Monday, May 11, 2009

FAREWELL PROJECT 626


When I left to Oklahoma, I left my car with the parental unit and told them to try to sell it if they knew of a buyer since I was considering purchasing a new one. Well, my mother phoned me one day while I was there to inform me that she didn't sell it, but had decided to trade it in so SHE could get a new car. Uh what?! I laughed and didn't know if she was serious. To my surprise, upon returning home Friday night (for three days to get ready to leave Tuesday morning for Czech), I noticed there was no more Mazda and there was indeed a new car parked in the driveway.
So I bid farewell to Project 626. Much fun was had in all the seats of that car by many. My your new owner be able to handle your sweet curves and dodgy back seat passenger door lock.

4 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Hahaha...weird. I assume they're the ones that purchased it and that it belonged to them (your parents) in the first place, right? I always hear stories like this when guys leave on missions...

Deanna said...

NOPE. Paid in full by me. I think the main reason they phoned to tell me was to ask where the title was. But whatev...love them.

Anonymous said...

Clarifaction on project 626. Deanna's three times bumped mazada, was traded for a clean one year newer still under warranty car; mother does not deserve bum rap of my car traded for her new car.
Sucker girl

Anonymous said...

deanna got a one year newer car for her to have to trade sell or keep.