Sunday, June 8, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I never thought the day would come that I needed to worry about looking older or getting wrinkles. But year 33 of my life is certainly trying to fight me. Let's just say I might have to be a little more careful about what I eat and I have been trying out more beauty lotions and creams. That's all we need to say. Ahem. 
I had the opportunity to try this Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet kit.
It contains a super cute limited edition box,
 1.2 oz eye serum,
and 1.2 oz eye cream.

As you can see, the set is super fancy looking. The eye serum has triple firming actions to help with rejuvenating, moisturizing, and anti-aging. It helps restore skin tone, moisturize and smooth while lifting the skin, and reduce wrinkles. The cream contains the best anti-aging ingredients: Dead Sea minerals, liposome complex, dunaliella seaweed, natural aloe vera, oxygen, and vitamins E and A. It is natural and light so it is great for all skin types. It will help diminish fine lines and puffiness around eyes.
Dead Sea minerals are like an awesome wonder of the world. They are used in beauty products because they work to make your skin and hair fabulous. Try out this set or give it to your loved ones BEFORE they get to that age that they start to notice lines and wrinkles.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my dog, I know! I am 29 and I just now starting to think I should be doing something to prevent wrinkles...and then when I start thinking about that, I feel old, so I do nothing! LOL
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

reta vong said...

This is a great premier dead sea eye serum product! It only takes a drop for each eye. It absorbs quickly with no greasy feel. My eyes look brighter and not dark circle. When I saw it on sale, I purchased it even though I don't need it yet.