Friday, June 6, 2014

DOG WIPES

Recently, I was at a dog park and chatting with fellow dog owners there about giving dogs baths. I told them my dog likes to get dirty and needs a bath when that happens. One person suggested I use dog wipes to clean her instead of baths. Obviously, she doesn't know my dog.
During our trip to the lake today, Day-Z found a dead fish...
She rolled on it....

spooned it...
and rolled...
moved it to get a better angle to....
roll on it...
 and just when I thought she was done...
she rolled more....

until she looked like this
I don't think a little wipe will clean that off.

2 comments:

Sue Hull said...

I bet that's one stinky dog. Dog wipes wouldn't work on this kind of dirt. Lol!

Anonymous said...

Ya, time to toss your pup into the tub and give a FULL BLOWN all out, BATH! LOL