Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LumenX Bike Light



I used to work at a cafe with a guy who was often coming in bandaged up. He would tell us that he crashed his bike or ran into cars a lot. Bless his heart. If I knew where he was today, I'd give him this bicycle headlight as a gift.
The Lumenx mountable bicycle headlight is a powerful 2-in-1 portable LED bike light. It can shine up to 500 feet and can effectively light up your path while you are on your bike trek. It also has 1x - 2000x zoom and a flash mode. 

This bike light is shockproof and water resistant (made of durable military grade aluminum with a flexible silicone water resistant body) so they can handle whatever obstacles might be on your route. The lights also have a higher output and life span than competitive incandescent bulbs with an energy-saving feature that ensures long lasting battery life
This light is portable and easy to install/remove with absolutely no tools needed - that is perfect for me! It fits around any handlebar, seat post frame, and more so you can put it where it best fits your bike.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Tammy Woodall said...

I had a friend who took his bike to work everyday and sometimes had to be to work real early in the morning. One morning at dawn an older woman hit him while he was on his way to work. He was hurt pretty bad. Over time, he got well. However, he was scarred for life. I wished he had a product like LumenX Bike Light before his accident. Thanks for sharing.