Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CAN'T TAKE YOU OFF MY REPEAT

I'm kinda obsessed with the group Lady Antebellum. They're just so hot right now. And I discovered this song which I just can't take off repeat for the last week:


(You may have to push the play button for it to start up)

It almost makes me want to fall in love, then I remember I'm boy retarded.

*To all my Utah friends, go hear them at the Sundance Film Festival
OR anyone wanna go to Madison and see their show with me Feb 12th? They're touring with some fellow named Tim McGraw...heard he's pretty good as well.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

When Tim and Faith get a divorce...he's gonna marry me. Promise.

Dan Liddiard said...

Let's Go!

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. I'd like to read something more about that topic. Thanx for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Gadget gifts

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Love them. You know this.

Too bad you wont be here for Sundance... i heard someone has a house in Park City.