Wednesday, November 26, 2014

LIQUID CHALKERS

When I was younger, I had a dry erase board in my room. I would write things on it I needed to do and my brothers would sneak in and write 'Deanna stinks-(their name) rocks' or something. I thought they were so dumb, but it's a memory I hold dear because I realize it was their way of telling me they cared about me. Nowadays, chalk boards are in. But the mess of chalk is a pain.
 These Paper & Twine liquid chalk markers are the best of both worlds. They look like chalk, but write like a pen without the mess. Besides chalk boards, you can use them on mirrors, windows, glass top tables and other similar surfaces.
They are easy to use and clean. You can buy them on Amazon for a fun Christmas present this year if you have a little artist or note writer around the house.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: