Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#SUDDORA

Here in the Czech there was a holiday called Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day. It apparently commemorates the student demonstration against Nazi occupation in 1939, and the demonstration in 1989 that started the Velvet Revolution. To show my support, I wore this awesome Suddora red, white, and blue sweatband set.

 The set comes with 1 headband and 2 wristbands.
So I wasn't running around in a sporting event, but these make a cool accessory to show your love for your country, right?! These super cool retro bands are ultra comfy and durable (made of 80% cotton, 12% spandex, and 8% nylon).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: