Saturday, October 11, 2014

DOG Hip& Joint Pain Supplement


I have heard that 25% of all dogs will develop joint mobility issues of some kind during their life. Day-Z will be 6 years old in the next few months and I want to keep her happy and in tiptop health as possible. We were given some TerraMax Pro Hip & Joint supplement to try. 
The formula is designed to reverse the effects of joint damage. It restores your dogs natural ability to heal and grow new cartilage while nourishing and revitalizing joints/tissues. This means you can improve your dogs flexibility and mobility to prevent the possibility of any future stress injuries.
Good things about this supplement: it contains a natural anti-inflammatory so it doubles as powerful pain relief for dogs already suffering from arthritis or dysplasia. #TerraMaxPro comes in a liquid form which is more easily absorbed than tablet supplements. AND it is made in the USA.
If you have a dog who has pain or trouble walking, this supplement just might be the answer for you. You will find that your dog isn't as tired after going on walks and has more energy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

KateV said...

I always keep an eye out for good hip/joint products. My dogs don't have problems now, but they do agility which can be hard on joints. I want to keep them healthy for as long as possible! Also, I think I won a past giveaway for you of the Solvit Harness. But I never got an email, and I can't find an email address for you here. I sent you a message on FB and google+ with no response. Can you please email me? LyricInTime22803 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Dog Glucosamine is given as a dietary supplement. When choosing a brand, make sure to purchase one of a reputed manufacturer. Since, this substance is going to be given at a high potency for the first few months, it is best to go with a high quality product. Once the dosage is brought down, you can move on to an economical brand. This is exactly what I did and my dog is much better now and Improving day by day. Thanks for providing good information pertaining to Glucosamine for Dogs. Nice Share in the end.