Thursday, October 23, 2014

ARGAN OIL FOR YOUR HAIR



I live in Utah. In case you didn't know, I'm living in a dry, desert climate. This means my hair and skin sometimes suffer. This drives me crazy. To help me in this battle, I just tried an argan oil hair mask.
 It's easy to use: You wash your hair like normal, then you can get out of the shower, towel dry, apply the hair mask, and let it sit for 5-15 minutes before washing it out. I just squeeze out the excess water from my hair apply mask, then wash my face, shave my legs, etc. then rinse it out. Do this two times per week and you will NOT be disappointed. 
The mask won't make your hair greasy or anything. It smells good (kinda like an orange creamsicle...but don't eat it) and washes out nicely. Immediately after using it, my hair felt so smooth and hydrated. It is amazing!
This product is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Sounds good right.?! Well, it REALLY is! For those label readers out there, this conditioner from InstaNautral contains argan oil, Japanese green tea, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil & vitamin B5.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: