Friday, March 28, 2008

CAPTAIN AWKWARD TEXT


Have you ever acted a certain way or done something that you think you should apologize for or just maybe clarify a bit. But when you do the other person questions your reasoning for it because they weren't offended or bothered in anyway and then you feel like you shouldn't have said anything at all or even given it a second thought. Then that makes you feel like if you were a super hero your name would be Captain Awkward Text. Yeah that's right...to make it even more complicated, I did it in a text message. Awesome.

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

That's awesome D - I have totally been there!! I know EXACTLY what your talking about, completely agree w/everything you just said!!!

michelle said...

oh Dee.....Oh
Dee, I love you

michelle said...

upon first glance..this picture looks like you're holding a pregnancy test and not a cell phone...after reading the little blog, I looked again and realized that it is indeed a cell phone that you are holding

Deanna said...

Pregnancy test?! No. nobody has put THAT in THERE don't worry.
xoxoxo

mr.brighton said...

I have to agree with Michelle, I saw the title and then picture and thought oh no... Might wanna rotate that cellie just a bit!