Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGY...


...at the Watson house? Two nights ago the moms told me she started receiving calls nonstop from 7pm to around 11:30pm about an ad on KSL.com for three dogs for sale that somehow had her number listed as reference. Ohmigosh this got me laughing. So the next day, I did my duty as her daughter and had other people call about the dogs at her home and work. AMAZING! I answered a few calls at the house, but the best was when Jenny Baum answered one and said, "Oh you're calling about the dog? Well, it died! Ok Thanks."
I think this prank was even better than the time my brother Jeff and I changed her AOL profile status to 'seperated and lonely' since my dad was away working at various airports and a few days later she comes up and says to me, "I don't know why but men keep sending me dirty emails with their photos saying they want to meet me." Oh God bless the cello man. Or the time we changed her profile pic to a photo of Beyonce and it took her a month to figure out how to change it back. Love you moms.
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh poor poor mama watson...I do miss being a part of the fun pranks we played such a long time ago on mama but I do feel really bad for that lady! But she is definately blessed to have such fun children with such fun friends what would she do without you D!!! I love you and your mama!!!!

Shauna said...

LOL. That is too funny. I know Tim has been giving her a pretty good time about it too. Too much fun at the Watsons. :)

michelle said...

I laughed out loud and almost choked on my chip...

Sean Duggan said...

what do you get when you breed a shih tzu with a bulldog?