Monday, December 1, 2014

SONICLEAR Beauty


I have mentioned that being in Europe is like a day spa for me compared to the dry dessert climate in Utah. So what do I have planned to help my skin when I get back? I have a Soniclear Brush
This device is powerful, yet gentle enough even for sensitive skin. Soniclear micro-massages away dirt and impurities...which I'll admit to not having perfect skin like JLo. It will help improve skin tone, reduce breakouts, aid in better absorption of skincare products, and overall better cleansing and makeup removal than just using your hands. 
 Then a cool feature is the brush protects itself from microbial contamination. This means you won't have a stinky, dirty brush between cleansings. Each kit comes with: Soniclear device, 1 facial brush head with cover, 1 body brush head with cover, 1 charging stand and cord.
Here is a 20% discount to buy one for you OR as a Christmas present. 
Your face will love you for using this Soniclear brush from Michael Todd.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: