Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Epica PET GROOMING TOOLS



I made it back to my America today. What was the first thing I did when I arrived home? I gave my dog a big hug and we played. Then I gave her a special treat...a nice brush. We tried out two new grooming tools from Epica.
Day-Z liked it so much, she rolled over to let me brush her belly as well.
 You can tell she likes it because her tooth is hanging out. That is a sign of pure happiness for her.
After you are finished brushing, the retractable pins make cleaning up the hair easy. You simply need to push the retractor button, and then the pin bed is left bare for you to shake off the hair. It doesn't look like she has a lot of fur, but I have to do this mid-grooming a few times because Day-Z sheds like a maniac. The brush has flexible, non-rusting pins that gently remove tangles and dead hair build-up in your dog's undercoat.
 The other tool we tried is the reversible de-matting comb with safety blades. This tool is great for dogs and cats with medium to long and wirey to curly hair. Day-Z's hair isn't too long and the kitty was hiding because Day-Z was so excited for me to be home that she was jumping all around. Day-Z does have longer fur around her neck so we tried this comb there.
This comb has extra long with safety edges so you can be sure you don't pull or scratch your pet's skin. I can use this for Day-Z (I am right handed) and my mom (the left-handed person), can use this comb for her cats because the tool is reversible. All you have to do is unscrew a nut at the top of the tool and reverse the blade. There is also a thumb rest for the brusher to use. She was a happy dog after this grooming session....I'll say it's because she's glad to see me again.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: