Saturday, March 23, 2013

COSTUMES

If you know me, you know I love holidays. I love everything about them from heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's Day, lights at Christmas, dining on green food for St. Patrick's Day, and wearing costumes for Halloween. Oh wait, I kinda dress up for all the holidays. I'm not the only one who dresses up though, the kitties and dog have been known to adorn special holiday party gear.





So where can you get such cool costumes? I just discovered a place online that sells costumes for any occasion - for people of all sizes and pets. It's called BuyCostumes.com. Just a few examples of costumes you will find on their site can be used for St. Patrick's Day, Mud Runs, Zombie Runs, Kids Dress Up Parties, or Cinco de Mayo costumes. 
Have I received anything from this site? The answer is YES. I have a new outfit for Day-Z in the closet. I'm not sure if I want to reveal it for you in a photo yet. I want to save it for the day approaching in the future. BUT, if you want to spoil the surprise, you can view it here.
The company ships really fast and every order is backed by their Hassle-Free Return Policy and 110% Price Match Guarantee.  The Better Business Bureau has even named them the #1 online costume retailer.
So, if you're looking for a good costume for the upcoming holidays, this is the site for you!

They are totally plugged in so you can like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and check out their videos on YouTube.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

They have GREAT stuff. Thanks for the review.

Sara R said...

Nice- can't wait to order from them!

Vicki Lesage said...

That baby bunny costume is so cute but seriously, I have never seen an adult bunny costume that's not scary! Why is the Easter Bunny so creepy? Anyway, thanks for the info!

jamie braun said...

awesome find for costumes! my girls love playing dress up no matter what time of year!