Thursday, March 14, 2013

DAY-Z DAY 3

I was given instruction to make sure Day-Z stays inside away from other dogs so she doesn't get excited and disrupt the healing of her eye. She has been sitting at the front door begging me to take her for a walk all morning. The weather was warm and sunny this afternoon so Dayz and I went to the backyard and laid together on a blanket soaking up some vitamin D. After a little while, I noticed a drop of watery blood on my arm near where she was resting her head. I wasn't sure if it came from her nose or eye so we went inside in case that was too much sun for her. The eye doctor told me they were going to sew the tear duct in the eye they removed closed so there might be some drainage through her nose.
Day-Z enjoyed her mini trip outside so much she even started wagging her tail again. 


There is gladness in my soul today,
  And hope, and praise, and love,
For blessings which He gives me now,
  For joys laid up above.

Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/h/343#ixzz2NZG5BcQf

0 comments: