Friday, August 10, 2012

BIRTHDAY

I was able to sneak out of the forest to go to Prague for a day of birthday recharge from my Czech family (after we sipped children's champagne together, of course).

Stop#1 massage

#2 salon
new cut and color

#3 broken iPod replaced with iPhone 4S
(It went swimming in Sardinia last month)
( I was so excited I had to hug the saleswoman)

#4 crashed a James Bond birthday celebration

#5 dinner at Kogo & off to O'Che's Bar for a virgin mojito
 It was Ellen's birthday too!
 He danced for me
and then I danced for everyone else

and I was able to get a peek of my favorite spot in Prague

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 comments:

molly said...

You're so much fun I can hardly contain my jealousy and admiration.

Lin said...

Happy birthday, indeed! Looks like you had a fabulous time. Love the new hair cut & color.