Saturday, March 13, 2010

ROLL: OVER


Most things don't bother me, but for some reason my toilet paper must roll over instead of under. I place the blame on an episode of Step By Step (you know part of ABC's TGIF tv series lineup in the 90's) when Suzanne Somers' OCD character says her TP has to roll that way. I thought about it and decided that was correct. Now, several years later, if I go to a restaraunt or someone else's house and their toilet paper is rolling under, I'll politely change it for them if I am able. I think I have a problem.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

That is the correct way for toilet paper to be. I'm glad we are in agreement on this.

Unknown said...

Wow, I've never heard of anyone making a life decision based on an episode of Step By Step. Nonetheless, I'm glad it led you to the correct conclusion.

Britt said...

i love that you took something away so important from such a great show. TGIF for LIFE!

Ash & Paul said...

It drives me nuts if it rolls under!! but, I am OCD I think :)

Tom said...

This REALLY bugs my friend Andy. So whenever we go over to his house, we make a point of flipping it the wrong way. haha

Kelli Nicole said...

While I, personally, prefer that it rolls over, I think anyone with young children or pets MUST do it under, because, honestly, who wants to deal with a completely unrolled roll of toilet paper constantly?? Think about it.