Saturday, November 28, 2009

COWBOY VS FARMER

I've learned there are many differences between cowboys and farmers. #1 difference that drives me crazy is that farmers don't dance. I feel like I'm in a place where people should be listening to (then that obviously leads to dancing to) country music. But, I'll be darned if I can find a place to scoot my boots around here.

The Farmer and the Cowman

Oh, the farmer and the cowman should be friends.
One man likes to push a plough, the other likes to chase a cow,
But that's no reason why they can't be friends.

Territory folks should stick together,
Territory folks should all be pals.
Cowboys dance with farmer's daughters,
Farmers dance with the ranchers' gals. (but they don't!)

Farmer:
I'd like to say a word for the farmer,
He come out west and made a lot of changes
He came out west and built a lot of fences,

Rancher:
And built them right across our cattle ranges!

Rancher:
I'd like to say a word for the cowboy,
The road he treds is difficult and stony.
He rides for days on end with jist a pony for a friend,

Farmer:
I sure am feelin' sorry for the pony!

From Oklahoma, by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein

9 comments:

ayumi said...

wonderful work! the way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

ayumi
www.brfe.net

Lee Shin said...

spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

Lee Shin
www.trendone.net

Aissa said...

Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative! So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

aissa
www.joeydavila.net

Leslie Lim said...

I found myself enjoying from your blog. You have a wonderful and informative article. I learned a lot from it. Keep posting and looking forward for more update. Thank you!

Jax
www.imarksweb.org

joy said...


We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

andrea chiu said...


Every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

www.gofastek.com