Monday, June 8, 2009

I DON'T WILL BE NEEDING YOU

I know what you're thinking...deanna, you were brought to the Czech Republic to share your English speaking skills, but sometimes when I hear the words "I don't will be needing you today," I just get so happy I don't want to hear it the correct way.

Otherwise, if I didn't have my free time, I wouldn't be able to give turtles high-fives, pose like a flamingo at the zoo, dance the pants off the czechs, see the sights, and other various bomba vylets.

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

What a fun adventure your having!!! When do you come home from the high-fiving turtle land???

Jeff said...

I think it's awesome that you high-fived a turtle. That's all I have to say about that.

Turpin's said...

You will have to let me know the next time you are in town and we will have to hang out sometime and catch up!!! We will be here tell the end of Aug!! I'm just working part time at American Eagle so usually I'm pretty free!!!!

Deanna said...

August 18
xoxoxo