Friday, June 19, 2009

DEUTSCHLAND

I had a day off yesterday, so my Czech pal Martin and I jumped on a train and had a super fun day in Germany visiting Amberg and Regensburg. While there I decided two things:
1)I've become sort of a gummi bear snob and will forever most likely only buy Haribo gummi bears (Haribo macht kinder froh und erwachsene ebenso...kids and grown-ups love it so) and
2)I'd much rather listen to people speak/read German and not understand it than listen to people speak/read Czech.
Deutchland...love that country and everything in it!

5 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Wow! looks like fun! Do you speak these languages???

Kris said...

Deanna. You are so funny. I seriously love Germany too. It's funny because I am a totally snob for Haribo gummy bears too! They are my favorite. They sell them here in England!

I too noticed that there is something soothing listening to the German language.

Cal said...

Jealous! G went to Germany on the mission and wants to take me but he hasn't yet!! Have you had the gummies with yogurt in them? Grant says they're the best.

Kara said...

Really? You seriously like the sound of German?!

Kara said...

I was also thinking that maybe you should bring that cute boy back to America with you.....