Thursday, July 20, 2017

CLEO MADISON Fashion #cleomadison

I have two things to share with you:
#1 I found THE coolest wall in Bluffdale, UT, at the Cents of Style warehouse. If you know me, then you know I love walls. It's an obsession of mine. Can you blame me? One side of the warehouse is painted with giant color blocks that will blow your mind. So go dance your heart out in front of this awesome space.
AND
#2 I just found THE most comfortable dress from Cleo Madison
 This dress is super comfortable, great for putting in your suitcase when traveling, has pockets, and is practically perfect in every way.
 As you can see, it looks great on it's own with an elastic waist and 3/4 length sleeves or you can dress it up and accessorize it with any color belt, shoes, jewelry, or hat.
 Cleo Madison also sells footwear, skirts, swimwear, and tops that are both cute and modest. That's right - modest are hottest.
  The best part about this site is that the clothing is sold at fabulously fabulous prices.
To shop for more adorable pieces and get modest fashion inspiration, follow Cleo Madison on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.

0 comments: