Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hang Out With Mother Nature in Your #RECLININGCAMPINGCHAIR


There are plenty of days where I want to just relax and be in nature and sometimes I don't have trees to set up a swing hammock. What do I do? I pack my camping chair. Snowbird Resort has Friday Family Flicks where they show family friendly movies outside on the Plaza Deck for free. Taking your own camping chair is encouraged.
My camping chair light so it is easy to carry and store.
 Set-up is simple.
It has built in cup holders, an extra padded headrest, and a mesh pocket to hold small valuables.
Dimensions: L34" X W22" X H15"/Weight limit is 200 lbs (90 kgs).
 My favorite thing about the chair is that it can easily recline.
Enjoy your time outdoor more comfortably with a good, portable camping chair from Roraima outdoor.