Wednesday, April 6, 2016

THE JUNGLE BOOK

I was recently talking with one of my favorite humans about who we would want to have as celebrity neighbors.  We both agreed on Bill Murray.
The next day, I had the opportunity to see the new movie The Jungle Book (directed by Jon Favreau (“Iron Man”), based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless story and inspired by Disney’s classic animated film) in the theater and I was surprised to hear Mr. Murray's voice as Baloo the Bear. I think he was my favorite part of the movie.
In fact, the film has a fabulous cast for voices of the characters including: Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong’o, Sir Ben Kingsley, Christopher Walken, and Giancarlo Esposito. The film blends live-action with photorealistic CGI animals and environments and uses up-to-the-minute technology and storytelling techniques. It is fabulous and totally worth seeing in 3D and IMAX 3D.


Here are some fun movie printables for you to enjoy to help contain your excitement for the movie.

THE JUNGLE BOOK opens in theatres everywhere on April 15, 2016!

Visit the official THE JUNGLE BOOK website
#JungleBook

0 comments: