Monday, December 28, 2015

APPLE MACBOOK #USB

Guess who got an amazing Christmas present this year. I am so lucky. 
This gold MacBook is beautiful.
It is so light and will work so much better for me to carry as I travel than my 15" MacBook Pro. Don't get me wrong, I love my MacBook Prom but over the years, the devices have gotten smaller and easier to pack. The only thing that is missing on this device is a USB port. There is only port that uses the same cord as the iPhone charger.
 There is no need to fear. The Apple Store sells cords and external USB ports.
 Thankfully, I was given a USB Type C cable to test out in return for my honest opinion. It is totally compatible with the new Apple MacBook, Nexus 6P, Lenovo tablet, and all other Type C devices.
It is double-sided (which means it is reversible so you don't have to fumble around when trying to use it). The 1M cord is made with an aluminum foil material that happens to be waterproof with a high stress quotient. This means it will hopefully last a long time. Now moving large files or transferring movies can be done in mere seconds, all while charging your device with up to 40 Watts (2 Amp) power.
Here is some technical info for those of ya'll that understand it:
Output: 5V 2.4A, Standard: USB 2.0, Length: 1 M, OD: 3.5mm, Interface: Type C to Micro USB, Swing frequency:2000 times

This USB Type C (USB-C) to Micro USB Cable comes with a 12 month warranty card. I love companies that stand behind their products. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on one of these new compatible device in the photo above, then you will want to get one of these #USB cords in your accessory bag.

0 comments: