Tuesday, November 3, 2015

BURSTS OF BIOTIN




Have you ever met a person with fabulous skin and amazing hair? That person isn't me, but I try.
I have recently discovered Biotin bursts from NeoCell to help me on this beauty journey.
You already know I like adult gummy vitamins, so you might not be surprised that I like prefer the gourmet soft chew to get my biotin. Each chew is low in sugar and formulated to be readily absorbable. They come in a delicious Acai Berry flavor.
It will seem like you are eating a little treat each day instead of taking a supplement. Each chew is full of 10,000 mcg of Biotin to help get your skin and hair healthy.
You will not be disappointed in the quality of products from the NeoCell company. You can find out more about the biotin bursts at their youtube channel here.

I was given this product for free in return for my honest opinion.

0 comments: