- Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
- Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
- Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
- A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions.
- Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover
- Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished.
- Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud.
- 100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap.
- This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
The Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is:
- specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea mud, chamomile, and olive oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp.
- It helps relieve itching and flakiness.
Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Conditioner
- Made with Real Dead Sea Salt
- Leaves hair looking hydrated, healthy and silky.
- Helps reduce the appearance of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp.
- Aloe Vera deeply nourishes the scalp and hair - hydrating it from within.
- Dead Sea salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
- Lift and anti-aging effects
- Vitamin C - contains a high concentration of Vitamin C for anti-wrinkle protection
- Dead Sea Salt - formulated with Dead Sea minerals and salt including 21 minerals essential for skin health and beauty
- Non-oily moisturizer for deep hydration and nutrient absorption
Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts
- Perfect for acne prone and oily skin
- 2 month supply in 1 jar
- Salts Infuse Skin with Dead Sea Minerals While Gently Exfoliating Dead Skin Cells
- Improve your complexion, refresh and firm your skin while leaving it thoroughly cleansed
- Salts naturally remove bacteria and excess oils
This is great when you need to do some at-home microdermabrasion exfoliating treatment without breaking the bank and going to a fancy salon. It will strip away dead cells and leave your skin smooth and looking fabulous!
This product is recommend for all skin types to mix these facial salts with our Mineral Cleanser which will create a gentle and thorough scrub. You can find that combination offered at a slight discount here. Exfoliating Dead Sea Facial Salts are designed for use on oily skin. To use, simply apply the exfoliating salts to a clean, wet face and massage gently. Your skin will thank you.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.