Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 INCH FRYING PAN

These are few things my mother has told me every lady should always have:
*ice cream in the freezer
*10 inch frying pan
*soft toilet paper
*cute, black dress
So I have my first 10" frying pan.
This pan has an ultra-safe ceramic coating which is 100% PTFE /PFOA free, scratch resistant, and is super easy to clean.
 It is made of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum and has a heat resistant handle.
 Ten inches is the perfect size pan to sauté, fry, bake, boil, or braise your food to perfection.
That's right, I make perfect eggs and pancakes that don't stick to the pan every time (well, pretty close to perfect).
That's right, I mentioned bake. This pan can go from stove to oven up to 350 degrees.
This is my second Ozeri pan and I love them. They hold up great, come in my favorite shade of green, clean easily, and cook food evenly.

Buy this solid Ozeri frying pan for your own collection...then invite me over to taste your culinary delights!

0 comments: