I just can't shake this root canal thing so the dentist keeps giving me medicine that makes me sleep. A LOT. I learned that the root of the tooth hangs out near the sinus line so I decided to try bedding for allergies to make my situation a little more bearable. I was told my pillow was a truly allergy free pillow, made with a shell using the certified 100% cotton Allersoft. Trust me, good sleep comes when you have a good pillow!
Quality benefits of the allergy pillow are:
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 5 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens.
- A much tighter weave and higher thread count offers the best in durability from laundering.
- 4 oz per square yard with 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch.
- Latex free
- Hypoallergenic polyfiber fill with no added chemicals
- Machine washable
I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.