Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MIXBOOK

I'm cute. Why do I say this? Because I make a souvenir photo book for my Czech family every summer I come to visit. The family doesn't take nearly as many photos as I do...I bet a lot of people don't if you want the truth...so they love to get these little gems in the mail from me. AND GUESS WHAT...it's just about that time for me to head back to the states.


Back on subject, ahem, you don't like to scrapbook? Well, neither do I. But I found this site called mixbook that makes it so easy to create these masterpieces. You can choose to create your own or do as I do and load photos into an existing template (digital scrapbook type of thing). I really only upload photos, drag them where I want them to go, and then I'm done. Mixbook does all the work, my CZ family gets all of the memories, and I get all of the credit. Easy peasy and the quality is fantastic.


To find out more about Mixbook, you can check them out on Facebook, twitter, or email subscribe. Hint: They often send out exclusive discount codes like 20% off your first order or free shipping (trust me free shipping to Europe saves me a bundle).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

Lin said...

I love this! I've always wanted to scrapbook but it's just not my thing. This however, is perfect :)

Nofearpapertiger said...

Thanks for the tip - I could be into this. :)

Angela Rhodes Krause
nofearpapertiger@gmail.com

dv8 said...

I use similar services. Looking at photos on a screen just isn't the same.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Awesome!

Colleen Boudreau said...

so cute!

Trish said...

I always have great intentions with scrapbooking but can never stick with it. I think this is something I might actually be able to do :)