Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FUNNY STORE SIGNS

Sometimes I think I'm funny. Really funny actually. But I'm guessing these store signs won't make you laugh as hard as I did.

First, I don't want to shop in any store called stress. There is also a HUSKY outdoor shop and never, I repeat never, do I want my name and the word husky to be used in the same sentence...even if it is just about the store I walked by one time.



This will be where I shop one day after I grab hot wife status.






This one gets me giggling every summer I come to visit. (And it was a snowbitch for me to get the words in this shot without me covering them...took a few tries.)

2 comments:

Tereza said...

hey, this is my city Plzeƈ :-)

dv8 said...

Before you get hot wife status, you might want to look up "hot wife" in the Urban Dictionary or on Google.