Saturday, May 23, 2009

NO RETURN POLICY

The local T-mobile salesgirl was about to feel the wrath of deanna when she told me misleading information to make a sale then revealed the truth after selling the item and telling me there is a no return policy. I am NOT a stupid American who will just take the unfair deal and I stayed until I got my Kc's back. She probably has a bad impression of American consumers now but my Czech salesclerk AND T-mobile customer service opinion was lowered a notch or two. (I wasn't mean...I was just persistent.)I DO NOT LIKE STORE POLICIES OF NO RETURNS, deanna I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience with an Israeli cell phone guy. He told me he would put a bunch of credit on a new phone I was considering buying (even had me return the minutes card I had purchased before looking at the phone)... the minutes weren't there so I returned the next day. His manager was there and he adamently denied he made that sales pitch. I didn't win like you.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

What were you doing at T- Moblie? Maybe adding minutes so you can speak to Americans or an American more often? ;)

Anonymous said...

So what did you find out anyway? If they lied call t-moblie and pitch a b! And then get what you want!!