Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I AM ACTUALLY ADMITTING THIS...

I am actually admitting this...and I know it is kinda nerdy, but I love squished pennies. They are my favorite souvenir of all time. I don't need expensive t-shirts, key chains, or stuffed animals to take home from a vacation; I just need 51 cents and I am in heaven.

So if you want me to fall in love with you or to be my best friend...and yes, I am admitting money WILL buy my love (at least in the form of a penny) you can go to this site CLICK CLICK and check for machines on your route and maybe we can work out a trade. They just make me smile.

*DISCLAIMER: Purchasing a squished penny for me might not actually make me fall in "love" with you (especially if you are a member of the same sex)...and I don't even think the god of love himself knows what will do that, but you are 100% money-back guaranteed that it will cause me to really really really like you.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Squished pennies are pretty cool, but I think I've only ever done it like once or twice. But using that site I can find all the local places to do it. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

i have a smushed penny for you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

"Admitting" this? I didn't know this was ever a secret. I think you told me this the second time I ever talked to you!

Jenny T :o) said...

I love the disclaimer. That is histarical! Thanks for the laugh! You are amazing and I miss you!